Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is it really over for Angel & Luis?


Is it really over for Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano? The two accidentally bumped into each other during a performance
in A.S.A.P. They both didn’t know that they were included in the opening number. “Dun lang uli kami nagkita. Biglaan. I didn’t know he was included in the opening number. So medyo nakakaloka ang reaction ko,” explained Angel.

“I didn’t notice if we held hands. I am not sure and I cannot remember,” said Luis.

Angel also revealed that they were not talking to each other after the break-up. “It’s kinda weird if we continue to talk to each other. Break na nga di ba,” she reasoned out. “I just want to be true to myself. Weird naman kung chummy chummy kami agad. I was really surprised to see him at the opening number of A.S.A.P. I think he, too, was surprised.”

But do they still love each other? “That is one question I cannot answer right now. I miss the way we were but I don’t miss him.”

Luis said that his mother, Gov. Vi, misses Angel a lot. “My mother loves Angel so much and I can really say and I am very sure that my mom misses Angel.”

Angel said that the governor will always be her idol. “Whatever happens, I am here to support her.”

Asked if she has found a new love, Angel enthused, “Hindi ako nagmamadali. Gabriela ako, at marunong mag-isip.”

Is it game over for Angel and Luis? Abangan!

The kilig that tickles the fans

I bumped into Sarah Geronimo twice already. First, she was with her whole family having dinner at Serendra. Far from being the Pop Princess that she is, Sarah is very shy in person — almost reticent. She obviously enjoys the company of her family. At the Greenbelt Cinemas, I again bumped into her, this time she was with friends Rachelle Ann Go and Yeng Constantino. Her dad was with them. Soft spoken, quiet and simple, she greets you with the most sincere smile. On stage, Sarah is a different story. When she performs, she morphs into a princess, captivating and enchanting. Last Saturday, Sarah staged Record Breaker, a concert at the Araneta Coliseum.

And Sarah doesn’t just sizzle on stage, she sparkles on screen. Her tandem with John Lloyd Cruz is formidable. Lloydie, told that Sarah may be paired with his buddy Luis Manzano, quipped in jest, “I don’t think it will happen. Parang hindi maganda. You need to be paired with other artists in order to grow. Pero si Sarah di kailangan ng growth. Kumbaga, she has concerts, she has A.S.A.P. Pag pelikula, ako lang wag na si Luis.”

“I don’t know with him. Di ako kinikilig. I am used to his antics. Pa-cute lang yon,” Sarah shot back.

This kind of repartee actually delivers the kilig that tickles the fans — like me.

Third party in Gab-Rachelle break-up

Is there hope for Gab Valenciano and Rachelle Ann Go? Gab says Rachelle still owns his heart 100 percent. “You can’t just say I don’t love a person because Rachelle has been a part of my life. Siguro mas malaki pa siya sa puso ko. I can guarantee you, with me, it’s her 100 percent.”

But Rachelle was mum when asked if there is still a chance that they can be together again. “Ayokong mag-expect or mag-hope. Mangyayari kung mangyayari,” she said.

Wise girl, Rachelle.

Talks that Malaysian actress Carmen Soo has something to do with the break-up just wouldn’t die!

Monstrously kind-hearted

Chico and Delamar of RX 93.1 program The Morning Rush announced the first-ever Monster Scholars, who will get to enroll in the second semester of 2009 and graduate in March 2010, through the Monster Scholarship Program.

Originally chosen as the first Monster Scholar was Erica Cruz, Electronics Engineering major at the Technological University of The Philippines, but the station decided to choose one more scholar: Ada Marie Bayani, Nursing major at the Centro Escolar University. Ada was nominated by her sister Cheryll.

Two more scholars were selected, their grants made possible by kind donations from a member of the Jaycees and members of San Beda High School Class of 1979. They are, Karchelle Francisco, Journalism major at the University of Santo Tomas, and Greg Ely Flores, Nursing major at Our Lady of Fatima University-Lagro, respectively. The donors have chosen to remain anonymous. All the four Monster Scholars are graduating students who received school
supplies and clothing allowances. Grand prize winner Erica Cruz will also receive an additional cash allowance.

Monster Radio RX 93.1 will pay the tuition and other fees of the chosen scholars for the second semester of school year 2009-2010. The Monster Scholar will also become part of the Monster Family, joining its events and activities for the rest of the school year.

Bravo, Monster! It’s a beautiful world where Monsters are monstrously kind-hearted!


Source

No comments:

If you like this site, please buy me a meal.