Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sam distances self from Luis-Angel 'break-up'


MANILA - Actor Sam Milby on Thursday vehemently denied that he is involved in the reported break-up of actress Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano.

Milby guessed that his name has been dragged into the issue because he worked with Locsin on "Only You." He, however, maintained that he is “definitely not part of the reason at all.”

"I think it's kinda sad that I was brought in. Wala akong alam [na rason o dahilan] kung ano ang nangyari sa kanila. And I think if you gonna ask them naman, I have no involvement naman on what's going on with them,” he said after signing an endorsement contract with Dermablend.

"I never should be brought into the whole situation,” he added.

Milby admitted that he noticed during the last taping days of “Only You” that something was bothering Locsin. He said though that the actress did not talk about her problem.

The actor also defended former girlfriend Anne Curtis who, like him, was linked to the alleged Manzano-Locsin separation.

"Matagal na silang magkaibigan ni Luis, hindi ba? So I don't see why she would be the reason,” he said.

Like their other friends in show business, Milby also hopes that Manzano and Locsin will resolve their issues soon.

Source

No comments:

If you like this site, please buy me a meal.